Networking has always been a critical component of any business strategy. Now, technology allows faster, more sophisticated networking, from enabling your business to collaborate efficiently as a team to communicating with customers anywhere in the world.
As your business grows, the performance, reliability and availability of your network becomes even more important. Bespoke Computing provides hardware, software, installation, and configuration to maximise the way your business works both internally and externally.
Do your employees require collaboration tools, or remote access?
How can wireless networks be implemented into your office?
The possibilities are endless.
Network planning and design are a big part of what we do. We construct a fully integrated, efficient system for your business from the ground up. We call it topology, and it’s the way we arrange the elements of your network. That includes both ‘physical topology,’ which involves the arrangement of your devices, cabling, etc., and ‘logical topology,’ where we plan how data moves around the network.
We offer the following services:
- Network planning and design – topology, structure (including VLAN and QoS), and capacity planning
- Virtualisation planning and implementation with Microsoft Hyper-V
- Installation of wired networks – structured cabling with both copper and fibre
- Surveying, planning and implementation of wireless networks
- Multi-site applications and remote access solutions via VPN and MPLS solutions
- Network utilisation and availability monitoring
- Configuration of network applications – file sharing, print services, rich media applications, collaboration tools
- Network access control and security, including two-factor authentication and firewalling.