Supporting your computer systems this Christmas 2013
Time certainly has flown this year, and what a year 2013 has been for us all! We hope you’re ready for the festive break and have all your shopping done and dusted before the shops go crazy.
If you’re working over the Christmas break, these are our working days should your business need a little help with its computer systems. Normal service will resume on January 2nd.
- Tuesday, December 24th – 09:00hrs until 14:00hrs
- Wednesday, December 25th – Christmas Day, closed.
- Thursday, December 26th – Boxing Day, closed.
- Friday, December 27th – 09:00hrs until 14:00hrs (managed clients only)
- Monday, December 30th – 09:00hrs until 18:00hrs
- Tuesday, December 31st – 09:00hrs until 14:00hrs
- Wednesday, January 1st – New Years Day, closed.
- Thursday, January 2nd – 09:00hrs until 18:00hrs (normal service)
If you do need assistance over the break you can contact us on 01952 303404 or by emailing email@example.com. Be sure to have mince pies and sherry at hand, though not too much sherry in case we need to drive out to you.
Lastly it leaves me to say thank you to our clients for their business throughout 2013, and if you haven’t yet tried the services of Bespoke Computing Ltd then come and find us in January.