Supporting your business over the Christmas break
Strangely it feels like it has been just a few weeks since we were wishing people well for the New Year, and did anybody notice if the shops took down the decorations or turned off the cheesy music?
If like us you are working over the festive period, here are our working days should your business require help with its computer systems.
- Friday December 21st – 0900hrs until 1730hrs (normal service)
- Saturday December 22nd – 0900hrs until 1400hrs (managed clients only)
- Sunday December 23rd – closed.
- Monday December 24th – 0900hrs until 1400hrs (managed clients only)
- Tuesday December 25th – Christmas Day, closed.
- Wednesday December 26th – Boxing Day, closed.
- Thursday December 27th – 0900hrs until 1730hrs
- Friday December 28th – 0900hrs until 1730hrs
- Saturday December 29th – 0900hrs until 1400hrs (managed clients only)
- Sunday December 30th – closed.
- Monday December 31st – 0900hrs until 1400hrs (managed clients only)
- Tuesday January 1st – New Years Day, closed.
- Wednesday January 2nd – 0900hrs until 1730hrs (normal service)
Normal service will resume from Wednesday the 2nd of January onwards, and if you do need assistance over the break then please get in touch by calling us on 01952 303404 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not working over the Christmas break then stay safe and protected with our Christmas holiday checklist.
Finally it leaves me to say say: on behalf of the team at Bespoke Computing Ltd, thank you for your valued business throughout 2012 and we wish you a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous 2013.