Are you the next member of our team? I.T. Support Engineer required…
Bespoke Computing Ltd provides specialist IT support, IT services and tailor-made telephone and communications solutions to companies of all sizes in Telford, Shropshire, the West Midlands and across the UK.
To support a conscious period of expansion, we are looking to recruit a new IT Support Engineer into our team. This person will be responsible for delivering great service and satisfaction through the installation and on-going support of the computer and telephone systems used by our clients.
Essential duties include:
- Via our helpdesk, provide an initial point of contact to clients that require assistance and support for their IT and communication systems. Provide follow-up assistance at their offices as required;
- Proactive technical services and support of business critical IT systems at different levels, including: local and multi-site connectivity, routers, firewalls and security systems;
- Administration and response to alerts and notifications generated through our monitoring and maintenance systems;
- Install and configure IT and communication systems, including: servers, networks, voice and connectivity;
- Liaise with third-party suppliers to arrange services for clients and deal with service affecting issues as required;
- Create and maintain customer documentation for their systems and infrastructure;
- Communicate with clients in person, by telephone or electronically as required to keep them informed of progress with their incidents and requests.
Whilst training will be provided as required, previous experience in a similar role is essential and you will be technically evaluated during the recruitment process.
To apply for this role, you should email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can apply via our advert on Indeed. The closing date for applications is 5pm on 22nd September.
If you are shortlisted for initial interview, this and a technical assessment will take place on Wednesday, 4th October 2017. You will be notified on or before 27th September. Second interviews will take place on Wednesday, 11th October 2017.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES